What is the French Round Table ?
Since 1950, this club has been open to all young men over the age of 40, united around the values of tolerance, sharing and commitment.
We gather around the Table to meet others. It’s a great accelerator of meetings!
The Round Table makes it possible to be involved in an action, be it cultural, humanitarian or sporting. Nothing is imposed, but it is by the strength of commitment and friendship that the Round Table is revealed.
The Round Table expressly forbids any interference in political or religious life. It is not a gastronomic club, nor is it a secret association or a businessmen’s society!
School of Humanism, the Round Table offers you a scale of values, human relations completely disinterested, simpler and more real. To be at the Round Table is not necessarily to believe that we can make a different world, but that perhaps we can make a difference in the world.
The ladies circle France club !
Created on June 19, 1971 the association aims to:
- Promote the motto Friendship and Mutual Aid at the local, national and international levels, a club open to all women under the age of 45.
- Foster friendship and establish privileged relationships between women in France and around the world who accept the requirements.
- Provide them with opportunities to serve the public interest by developing service actions at the local, national and international levels.
- Offer members the opportunity to participate actively in conferences, debates, simple meetings or outings.
- Maintain and privilege relations with the Quatalagor: the French Round Table, the Club 41, the Agora club.
Since then, the Ladies’ Cricle France has grown steadily and now has more than 500 members spread across 45 clubs, located in the four corners of metropolitan France, not to mention the Reunion Island.